IUCEE Annual Student Forum
This AMAZING Program organized by IUCEE (India Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education) in collaboration with Youth CollaborAction to provide an opportunity for Engineering Students in India specifically and All Related major students in Asia to develop leadership skills to address the grand challenges facing the world! Participants will design an innovative solution to the grand challenges facing human beings around the world! This process will involve working in teams with participants from different social and cultural backgrounds, researching critical aspects of one of the themes, exploring their relevance to specific communities, and designing preliminary action plans to address the challenge.
Participants will work in interdisciplinary teams and will be guided by global experts participating in ICTIEE 2020. Participants will also participate in some of the Keynote and Plenary Session of ICTEE 2020 and be able to interact with global experts! On the last day, each team will make a presentation and the best plans will be recognized with Awards!
So, what are you waiting for? Scroll down, REGISTER yourself, and EXPERIENCE the international ambiences of the program!
The objectives of this program are :
- Provide an opportunity for students from any major (especially for Engineering Students) to develop leadership skills to address the grand challenges to face the world.
- Design innovative solutions to the grand challenges facing human beings around the world.
Date and Place
Date : 04 - 07 January 2020
Place : Anurag Group of Institutions
Working in teams with students from different social and cultural background
Researching critical aspects of one of the themes
Exploring their relevance to specific community
Designing preliminary action plans to address the challenge
Our Workshop Leader
RST Management Consultant
SRI CHARAN LAKKARAJU
HANS J. HOYER
(San Jose State University, USA)
(Australian Catholic University, AUS)
(Howard University, USA)
Please check our requirements below :
- Must be a student from any university and any major
- Willing to follow, obey the program rules and able to work in team
- Must present a high commitment to be a global community and solve the world problem
- Able to communicate in English
A Glimpse of Previous Event
Meals and Snack
Excellent Mentors & Speakers
- Fill the form and register yourself in the link below.
- Wait for the mail confirmation.
- Pay the Program Fee with the total amount (IDR 1.000.000 or USD75 ). Payment can be transferred to local Bank Account or via Paypal. Further information about payment and post-registration will be informed after you fill the registration form.
- Participants will get confirmation of the payment, LoA, Indemnity Form, and Guidebook.
- The participant should pay the Program Fee to complete the registration. Do not forget to confirm your payment.
- CONGRATULATION! You are READY to JOIN IASF 2020!
- Do not forget to share your participation at your social media! Let your friend and family support you in this amazing program!